Emergency Dentist in Burleson, TX
What are Dental Emergencies?
Dental emergencies can happen at virtually any time and for a wide range of different reasons. Not only can emergencies leave you in severe pain, but they can affect the overall health and wellness of your smile. We offer emergency care for both existing and new patients coming into our practice. We can treat both pediatric and adult patients alike to provide them with the emergency care that they need.
In the face of sudden dental dilemmas, you need a trusted partner to rely on. Dr. Foust and her dedicated team at Good Faith Dentistry are committed to providing prompt, compassionate care when you need it the most.
Why is prompt treatment of Dental Emergencies necessary?
If you forgo treatment for a dental emergency, the issue can and eventually will get worse. Very rarely will dental problems get better on their own. This can cause a minor issue to become something more severe, requiring extensive work to repair and fix. This is why we always recommend that you come into our office at the first sign of a dental emergency.
Different Types of Dental Emergencies
We see many different types of dental emergencies on a daily basis. Because we are able to offer care to both new and existing patients, we welcome you into our practice so that we can help you when dealing with an emergency situation. Some of the most common dental emergencies that we see on a regular basis include:
- Toothache and pain
- Infections and abscesses
- Wisdom tooth pain
- Broken or cracked teeth
- Orthodontic emergencies
- Post-operative emergencies
- Issues with sensitivity
- Gum bleeding and inflammation
- Loose or decayed teeth
Our EMERGENCY DENTAL SERVICES
Dental emergencies are unexpected, but our preparedness isn’t. When you search for an emergency dentist in Burleson, TX, Good Faith Dentistry is the name you can trust. Our state-of-the-art facility is equipped to handle a vast array of dental emergencies:
Root Canal Therapy: Often a remedy for severe toothaches, our goal is to treat the root cause of the pain, saving the tooth and ensuring your comfort.
Dental Restorations: Be it broken or chipped teeth, our advanced cosmetic restoration services, including veneers and crowns, bring back your smile’s beauty and function.
Dental Fillings: A lost filling can be more than just uncomfortable. We offer durable and aesthetically pleasing fillings to restore the structure and function of your teeth.
Dental Crowns: Whether you’ve lost an old crown or need a new one, our team ensures that your new dental crown fits perfectly and looks natural.
Abscess Drainage and Treatment: Addressing dental abscesses promptly is crucial. We provide immediate drainage and treatment, preventing further complications.
Tooth Extractions: Using gentle techniques, we ensure that the tooth extraction process, whether elective or due to damage, is as comfortable and pain-free as possible.
Gum Treatments: For swollen or bleeding gums, our periodontal services, ranging from deep cleanings to targeted treatments, tackle infections and traumas effectively.
Removal of Foreign Objects: Using precision tools, we ensure safe and effective removal of any object caught between teeth, preventing potential damage.
Open Until 6pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays
Recognizing the need for extended care hours, Good Faith Dentistry remains open until 6pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays. This commitment ensures that when you search for an “emergency dentist in Burleson, TX”, you’re not just finding a name, but a team that’s available when you need them the most. Dr. Foust believes that every patient deserves timely care, especially during emergencies.
How to Manage Dental Emergencies at Home Before Visiting Our Emergency Dentist in Burleson, TX
While it’s crucial to see Dr. Foust as soon as possible during a dental emergency, there are steps you can take at home to manage the situation:
- For Toothaches: Rinse your mouth with warm salt water and avoid putting aspirin or any painkiller against the gums near the aching tooth as it may burn the gum tissue.
- Chipped or Broken Teeth: Rinse your mouth with warm water and apply a cold compress to reduce swelling. Try to save any broken fragments.
- Lost Crown: If possible, try to slip the crown back over the tooth. Before doing so, coat the inner surface with dental cement, toothpaste, or denture adhesive to hold it in place.
- Abscess: Rinse your mouth several times a day with a mild saltwater solution (1/2 teaspoon of salt in 8 ounces of water) to ease the pain and draw the pus to the surface.
- Objects Stuck Between Teeth: Use dental floss to gently remove the object. Never use a sharp instrument.
- Bitten Lip or Tongue: Clean the area gently with water and apply a cold compress to reduce swelling.
- Knocked-Out Tooth: Hold the tooth by the crown (not the root) and rinse off the root, but don’t scrub it or remove attached tissue fragments. If possible, gently reinsert and hold it in place. If not, place the tooth in a small container with milk (or water with a pinch of salt) and visit Dr. Foust immediately.
Remember, these home remedies are temporary measures. Seeing Dr. Foust at Good Faith Dentistry as soon as possible is crucial during any dental emergency.
CALL YOUR EMERGENCY DENTIST NOW!
Emergencies are unpredictable, but your care shouldn’t be. With extended hours and a dedicated team led by Dr. Foust, Good Faith Dentistry stands as the beacon of trust when you’re in need of an emergency dentist in Burleson, TX. Whether it’s a minor discomfort or a major crisis, you’re in capable hands. Give us a call today and join our family!
The Good Faith Protection Plan
The Good Faith team offers patients two dental assistance plans under our Good Faith Smile Protection Plan. We designed this in order to provide our patients and their families who don’t have dental insurance with the option to get affordable care for one low price!